Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 07, 2006

Monday Blue(s) .. Caught the tag flu ..

I’ve been tagged by Ano and that too on a Monday Morning ! This is the first time somebody has tagged me. Took a long time for this and finally here "I" am..

I’m thinking about:
a rhyming word for "Blues" to be used along with "Tag". Mutual funds .. is it worth investing? My daughter.. what prank wud she be playing on her ajji? What to write in this tag and whom to tag?

I said:
"Bye". I hate to see my daughter's expression when I say this.

I want to:
spend more time with my daughter (time flies when I am with her). I want to meet my best friends who are abroad right now (missing them a lot). I want to go on a holiday. I want to read more, blog more, earn more :) I want to climb up the career ladder fast.

I wish:
I were a child. I wish children never ever fall sick. I wish "SARVE JANA SUKHINO BHAVANTU".

I hear:
UPS ticking. My desk is right next to the UPS room :( I hear somebody's phone ringing on and on. Why does'nt he/she pick it up? The least he/she cud do is to keep the ringing volume low. Oh .. its getting too irritating !

I wonder:
why children fall sick. Its hard on parents to see their small ones suffer. I wonder what's going on in my daughter's lil brain when she is upto some mischief or the other. I wonder how healthy I will be after 10 more years?

I regret:
not studying further.

I am:
social, fun-loving, lazy, down-to-earth, impatient, short tempered, sensitive, moody.

I dance:
to the tunes of my daughter :)

I sing:
very badly. So badly that my daughter sings her own lullaby :(

I cry:
when somebody raises their voice at me. I cry when I am angry. I cry when I see my loved ones in tears.

I’m not always:
humourous, punctual, hard-working, good-cook.

I make with my hands:
gentle taps on my daughter's forehead so that she goes to sleep. sometimes sketch/draw.

I write:
ok kinds not so good. I write to improve. I write mostly abt my daughter.

I confuse:
ppl when I am excited. I try to hurry up saying what I want to say leaving them confused and ending up saying it all over again. I confuse "testers" by explaining my code's logic.

I need:
lots of sleep. I need ppl around. I need to get out of the house atleast once in a day. I need my own personal space.

And finally:
the toughest part for me :(

I can only think of Adi and Nithin.

5 comments:

rash_mi said...

Hey thank you so much. You are a nice person too :)

Looking fwd to know u better.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rash, U know what???
The first thing I do these days is checking ur blog :)
I love reading ur blog....more bcoz u are so close to my heart and I can relate so easily to what u write.
I MISS U TOO!!!! :(

Anonymous said...

Hello Rashmi

Finally got to read all your rants today. Your writign style is cute and quite engaging to say the least.

Happy blogging!

rash_mi said...

Vids : The last conversation we had was'nt enuf :( Good that u liked my blog.

Shivani: Thank You.

Shruthi said...

The Mukta page is up now, Rashmi!